Family & Sports Chiropractor in Placentia & Yorba Linda
Welcome to Placentia-Linda Chiropractic! “Your Local Sports and Family Chiropractor!” If you have never visited a Chiropractic office before, or have been hesitant to see one, we invite you to learn what chiropractic is and what we do! Placentia-Linda Chiropractic takes great pride in customer satisfaction. Getting our patients feeling better quick is our # 1 priority! Sports and family chiropractics is more than just moving bones back into place, which is vital in restoring function and joint mobility, which indeed we also do, but Placentia-Linda Chiropractic offers a variety of chiropractic treatment.
“When you think Pain & Injury, think Placentia Linda Chiropractic!! We can help with that!!”
Listed below are some of the most common problems Placentia-Linda Chiropractic treats:
TMJ pain and dysfunction (Jaw Pain), rotator cuff injuries, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, elbow tendinitis, medial knee pain, neck and low back sprains/strains, disc bulge/herniations, postural syndrome, piriformis syndrome, ankle sprains/strains, sciatica, spinal stenosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, and scapular tension just to name a few.
The following are ways we treat these problems:
- Flexion/Distraction to relieve pain, pressure and discomfort with mid to low back muscle sprains/strains, disc bulges/herniations, sciatica, and spinal stenosis.
- Myofascial Release Technique (MRT) for treating muscle and soft tissue injuries, especially from sports injuries!
- Class III Laser therapy is an intrical part of our care that assists in speeding up the healing processes by bio-stimulating cellular activity while reducing pain and swelling.
- Kinesiotaping techniques improve biomechanics and blood circulation to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Custom Fitted Foot Orthotics to improve gait, posture, balance, stability, and coordination that ultimately starts from the ground up.
- Adhesion Breakers is a tool based soft tissue treatment focused on breaking up knot, adhesions, and scar tissue resulting in quicker healing time, increased range of motion and joint function.
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy restores function to the bodies neuromusculoskeletal system and helps to clear out restrictions that may impeding certain joints of the spine and extremities.
- Se Habla Espanol
Your experience at Placentia-Linda Chiropractic will be one that you will appreciate. We are committed to your health and well-being. We are currently serving the Placentia, Yorba Linda, Brea, Chino Hills, Diamond Bar, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Orange, and Fullerton areas.
Please call and schedule an appointment