Welcome to Placentia-Linda Chiropractic! “Your Local Sports and Family Chiropractor!”Â If you have never visited a chiropractic office before, or have been hesitant to see one, we invite you to learn what chiropractic is and what we do. Our practice takes great pride in customer satisfaction. Getting our patients feeling better quick is our number one priority! Sports and family chiropractics is more than just moving bones back into place, we also offer a variety of other chiropractic treatments.
“When you think Pain & Injury, think Placentia Linda Chiropractic!! We can help with that!!”
SPECIAL OFFER (no joke): unlimited treatment with adjustment for only $50 a month with $0 co-pays! Â Yes, a month!
These areÂ some of the most common problems Placentia-Linda Chiropractic treats:
TMJ pain and dysfunction (Jaw Pain), rotator cuff injuries, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, elbow tendinitis, medial knee pain, neck and low back sprains/strains, disc bulge/herniations, postural syndrome, piriformis syndrome, ankle sprains/strains, sciatica, spinal stenosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, golferâ€™s elbow, and scapular tension just to name a few.
The following are ways we treat these problems:
- Flexion/Distraction to relieve pain, pressure and discomfort with mid to low back muscle sprains/strains, disc bulges/herniations, sciatica, and spinal stenosis.
- MyofascialÂ Release Technique (MRT) for treating muscle and soft tissue injuries, especially from sports injuries!
- Class V Warm Laser therapy is an integral part of our care that assists in speeding up the healing processes by bio-stimulating cellular activity while reducing pain and swelling.
- Kinesiotaping techniques improve biomechanics and blood circulation to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Custom Fitted Foot Orthotics to improve gait, posture, balance, stability and coordination that ultimately starts from the ground up.
- Adhesion Breakers, a tool-based soft tissue treatment focused on breaking up knots, adhesions, and scar tissue resulting in quicker healing time, increased range of motion and joint function.
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy restores function to the body’s neuromusculoskeletal system and helps clear out restrictions that may impede certain joints of the spine and extremities.
- Se Habla Espanol
We know you’ll appreciate your experience at Placentia-Linda Chiropractic. Our chiropractors are committed to your health and well-being. We currently serve the Placentia, Yorba Linda, Brea, Chino Hills, Diamond Bar, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Orange and Fullerton areas. Â However, wherever broken, we will fix it!
Please call and schedule an appointment: (714) 223-5920